CF300V2 Tail wing A+
No matter your skill level, the CF300V2 tail wing is the perfect all-rounder. It is a great tail wing that improves everything needed for an enjoyable ride.
- Ideal for rookie to intermediate riders
- High level of stability
- Smooth pitch control
- Important Info
- We offer the best prices. Cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we'll try to beat it.
- We offer an extra discount if you pay by bank transfer.
- We offer standard & premium shipping options.
- We ship all over the world.
- UPS (premium) usually delivers within one week worldwide.
- Standard shipping has a delivery time of up to 3 weeks worldwide (although usually faster in Europe).
- Standard shipping sometimes shows less accurate tracking.
- We ship from warehouses in The US, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Hong Kong.
- You can pay in multiple currencies.
- Prices are based on Euro's.
- Prices in other currencies depend on the daily exchange rates.
- You can pay with most credit cards, Apple Pay or local payment gateways as iDEAL (free of charge).
- If you pay by bank/wire transfer you will receive an extra discount of 1-3%.
- If you pay with Paypal you will pay an extra 3%.
- The prices you see are based on your current location.
- Only individuals (not companies) registered inside the EU (European Union) pay 21% sales tax.
- Set the correct billing and shipping adres to be sure on final prices.
- We will do the paperwork for you. Free of charge.
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +31639572412
- Chat: Click the light blue chat-button.
- Contact form
- Ask a Question
CF300V2 Tail wing A+$186,55
Ask a Question
This relative big tail wing of 398mm with an area of 300 cm2. This will make your foil more stable and smooth to ride with. It can be used for all foil sports, giving you a great all-around performance.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Go faster while surfing waves, bigger on your jumps and tricks, and make sharper turns with the PHANTOM S CARBON foils.
- Aspect Ratio: 6.5
- Great maneuverability
- Incredible carving, no matter how tight or wide the turns
- Ideal for surf and freestyle
- Speed and glide
Comes with 840 cm² front wing, XXS fuselage and C250 SURF stab
The foils of the PHANTOM line are designed to glide effortlessly when pumping or connecting waves and prove themselves very agile and precise when surfing and winging.
- Aspect Ratio: 6.0
- Speed and glide
- Radical turns and agile carving
- Efficient pumping and planing start
- Incredible freestyle abilities
Comes with 980 cm² front wing, XXS carbon fuselage and C250 SURF stab
Designed in close collaboration with Mike, the Mike Murphy Carbon Pro 900 is a dedicated low-lift wake foil specifically intended for roped wake ridin
The HS1550 v2 front wing suits Wingfoiling that can handle light and strong winds. It is a great combination for all round accessible performance
- Very stable
- Smooth glide
- Small take-off kick
- User friendly
85cm /33.5″ The ‘do everything mast’ : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing.
The HA1125 front wing takes performance, glide and speed to the next level. It is a great high aspect foil that has set a new standard.
- High performance
- Great durability
- Fantastic glide
- Fantastic speed
WHEN SERIOUS CONDITIONS COME CALLING, THERE’S ONLY THE HA525.
The 525 redefines speed and flow within the High Aspect range. It’s tailored to perfection for tow-in days, high wind winging, and all around kiting. Experienced lightweight riders can tap into the 525’s remarkable prone surfing performance.