The Glide 220 is Armstrong’s stabiliser of choice when seeking the greatest glide and pump over long distances. It caters to intermediate through advanced riders pursuing lightwind winging, downwinding and flatwater pumping.
- Important Info
- We offer the best prices. Cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we'll try to beat it.
- We offer an extra discount if you pay by bank transfer.
- We offer standard & premium shipping options.
- We ship all over the world.
- UPS usually delivers within one week worldwide.
- Standard shipping has a delivery time of up to 3 weeks worldwide (although usually faster in Europe).
- Standard shipping sometimes shows less accurate tracking.
- We currently ship from warehouses in Holland and Portugal.
- If we don't have items on stock we have to order them from our suppliers. Usually this takes 2-4 days.
- Reach out by chat, email or phone to ask the expected delivery time for an item.
- You can pay in multiple currencies.
- Prices are based on Euro's.
- Prices in other currencies depend on the daily exchange rates.
- You can pay with most credit cards, Apple Pay or local payment gateways as iDEAL (free of charge).
- If you pay by bank/wire transfer you will receive an extra discount of 1-3%.
- If you pay with Paypal you will pay an extra 3%.
- The prices you see are based on your current location.
- Only individuals (not companies) registered inside the EU (European Union) pay 21% sales tax.
- Set the correct billing and shipping adres to be sure on final prices.
- We will do the paperwork for you. Free of charge.
- We won't accept returns unless something is wrong with the order.
- Ask a Question
Ask a Question
WING: Rider weight 60kg+ (132lbs+), Intermediate/Advanced
PRONE/SUP SURF: Rider weight 60kg+ (132lbs+), Intermediate/Advanced
DOWNWIND: Rider weight 60kg+ (132lbs+), Intermediate/Advanced
WAKE: Rider weight 60kg+ (132lbs+), Intermediate/Advanced
KITE: Rider weight 60kg+ (132lbs+), Intermediate/Advanced
Aspect Ratio: 9.7