HS1250 Front Wing A+
The HS1250 front wing is great for all kinds of disciplines. You can surf it, wing it, pump it and kite it. It’s a great mid aspect foil with performance at its heart.
- Great turns
- Very stable
- Great for the intermediate rider
- Tons of fly
- Important Info
- We offer the best prices. Cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we'll try to beat it.
- We offer an extra discount if you pay by bank transfer.
- We offer standard & premium shipping options.
- We ship all over the world.
- UPS (premium) usually delivers within one week worldwide.
- Standard shipping has a delivery time of up to 3 weeks worldwide (although usually faster in Europe).
- Standard shipping sometimes shows less accurate tracking.
- We ship from warehouses in The US, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Hong Kong.
- You can pay in multiple currencies.
- Prices are based on Euro's.
- Prices in other currencies depend on the daily exchange rates.
- You can pay with most credit cards, Apple Pay or local payment gateways as iDEAL (free of charge).
- If you pay by bank/wire transfer you will receive an extra discount of 1-3%.
- If you pay with Paypal you will pay an extra 3%.
- The prices you see are based on your current location.
- Only individuals (not companies) registered inside the EU (European Union) pay 21% sales tax.
- Set the correct billing and shipping adres to be sure on final prices.
- We will do the paperwork for you. Free of charge.
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +31639572412
- Chat: Click the light blue chat-button.
- Contact form
- Ask a Question
HS1250 Front Wing A+$764,02
Ask a Question
With a wingspan of 830 mm, the stability has increased. It has an area of 1250 cm2 which improves the cornering performance. In combination with weighing 850g the HS1250 has progressive handling and low end power.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
The foils of the PHANTOM line are designed to glide effortlessly when pumping or connecting waves and prove themselves very agile and precise when surfing and winging.
- Aspect Ratio: 6.0
- Speed and glide
- Radical turns and agile carving
- Efficient pumping and planing start
- Incredible freestyle abilities
Comes with 1280 cm² front wing, extra small carbon fuselage and C275 SURF stab
100cm/39.5″ This is the choice for experienced Kite, Tow in Surfing and big wave charging.
Designed in close collaboration with Mike, the Mike Murphy Carbon Pro 900 is a dedicated low-lift wake foil specifically intended for roped wake ridin
No matter your skill level, the CF300V2 tail wing is the perfect all-rounder. It is a great tail wing that improves everything needed for an enjoyable ride.
- Ideal for rookie to intermediate riders
- High level of stability
- Smooth pitch control
The HS1550 v2 front wing suits Wingfoiling that can handle light and strong winds. It is a great combination for all round accessible performance
- Very stable
- Smooth glide
- Small take-off kick
- User friendly
The HS1850 front wing is perfectly suited for wingfoiling with an amazing range. Taking experienced riders from sub 10 knot riding, all the way to 18 knots!
- Great for pumping
- Easy to take-off
- Incredible respons
- Fantastic glide
The HA925 front wing is great for the experienced wingers. It is a true high aspect foil which focusses on speed, glide and performance.
- Incredible pump
- Incredible glide
- Amazing turn radius
- Great speed
The V200 tail wing, is one like no other. It doesn’t only look futuristic, it also has a lot of flexibility. It is great for the intermediate to the advanced rider looking for a smooth and fast experience.
- Very stable
- Real smooth
- Very controllable