TC60 Fuselage A+
The TC60 is great for winging and giving you the best of both worlds. It keeps your foil stable, while also giving it a very turny feel.
- 60 cm
- For intermediate to advanced wingers
- Stable and agile
- Important Info
- We offer the best prices. Cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we'll try to beat it.
- We offer an extra discount if you pay by bank transfer.
- We offer standard & premium shipping options.
- We ship all over the world.
- UPS (premium) usually delivers within one week worldwide.
- Standard shipping has a delivery time of up to 3 weeks worldwide (although usually faster in Europe).
- Standard shipping sometimes shows less accurate tracking.
- We ship from warehouses in The US, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Hong Kong.
- You can pay in multiple currencies.
- Prices are based on Euro's.
- Prices in other currencies depend on the daily exchange rates.
- You can pay with most credit cards, Apple Pay or local payment gateways as iDEAL (free of charge).
- If you pay by bank/wire transfer you will receive an extra discount of 1-3%.
- If you pay with Paypal you will pay an extra 3%.
- The prices you see are based on your current location.
- Only individuals (not companies) registered inside the EU (European Union) pay 21% sales tax.
- Set the correct billing and shipping adres to be sure on final prices.
- We will do the paperwork for you. Free of charge.
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +31639572412
- Chat: Click the light blue chat-button.
- Contact form
- Ask a Question
TC60 Fuselage A+$447,73
Ask a Question
All the A+System TC Fuselage are fully compatible with all the existing CF and HS parts. The length of your fuselage can change the way you foil drastically. The 60 cm version is great for the allround experience as it brings the best of both worlds.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
The HA1125 front wing takes performance, glide and speed to the next level. It is a great high aspect foil that has set a new standard.
- High performance
- Great durability
- Fantastic glide
- Fantastic speed
Armstrong’s Forward geometry foil boards are certainly one of the best you can get. A good board means the ultimate feeling when flying above the water.
- Forward Geometry… The new A+System Mast Tracks are positioned well forward in the board to reduce rotational swing weight which radically improves handling and response.
- High strength custom Carbon fiber A+System Mast Tracks… Plastic simply does not do the job well enough, so they designed their own 320mm Carbon Fiber mast tracks.
- Recessed deck… This brings you closer to the mast top for direct handling and feel.
The HS1850 front wing is perfectly suited for wingfoiling with an amazing range. Taking experienced riders from sub 10 knot riding, all the way to 18 knots!
- Great for pumping
- Easy to take-off
- Incredible respons
- Fantastic glide
The HA925 front wing is great for the experienced wingers. It is a true high aspect foil which focusses on speed, glide and performance.
- Incredible pump
- Incredible glide
- Amazing turn radius
- Great speed
Designed in close collaboration with Mike, the Mike Murphy Carbon Pro 900 is a dedicated low-lift wake foil specifically intended for roped wake ridin
The High Speed 625 is great for the advanced to expert riders. It has winglet tips, giving it an ultra smooth and fast experience. For either high winds or big waves.
- Very high speed
- Great stability
- Big waves
ARMSTRONG’S NEW AND INNOVATIVE “FORWARD GEOMETRY” WING SURF BOARD DESIGNS, HIGHLIGHT THE DRIVE AND PASSION THEY HAVE TO ALWAYS BE IMPROVING AND MAXIMIZING THE POTENTIAL OF EVERY RIDE!