TC70 Fuselage A+
The TC70 is great for pumping, gliding and stability. It is also great for learning te ropes of winging.
- 70 cm
- For the beginning rider
- Super stable
- Great for pumping and gliding
- Important Info
- We offer the best prices. Cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we'll try to beat it.
- We offer an extra discount if you pay by bank transfer.
- We offer standard & premium shipping options.
- We ship all over the world.
- UPS (premium) usually delivers within one week worldwide.
- Standard shipping has a delivery time of up to 3 weeks worldwide (although usually faster in Europe).
- Standard shipping sometimes shows less accurate tracking.
- We ship from warehouses in The US, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Hong Kong.
- You can pay in multiple currencies.
- Prices are based on Euro's.
- Prices in other currencies depend on the daily exchange rates.
- You can pay with most credit cards, Apple Pay or local payment gateways as iDEAL (free of charge).
- If you pay by bank/wire transfer you will receive an extra discount of 1-3%.
- If you pay with Paypal you will pay an extra 3%.
- The prices you see are based on your current location.
- Only individuals (not companies) registered inside the EU (European Union) pay 21% sales tax.
- Set the correct billing and shipping adres to be sure on final prices.
- We will do the paperwork for you. Free of charge.
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +31639572412
- Chat: Click the light blue chat-button.
- Contact form
- Ask a Question
TC70 Fuselage A+$467,79
Ask a Question
All the A+System TC Fuselage are fully compatible with all the existing CF and HS parts. The length of your fuselage can change the way you foil drastically. The 70 cm version is great for extra stability and pumping and gliding.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
The HA1125 front wing takes performance, glide and speed to the next level. It is a great high aspect foil that has set a new standard.
- High performance
- Great durability
- Fantastic glide
- Fantastic speed
The V200 tail wing, is one like no other. It doesn’t only look futuristic, it also has a lot of flexibility. It is great for the intermediate to the advanced rider looking for a smooth and fast experience.
- Very stable
- Real smooth
- Very controllable
ARMSTRONG’S NEW AND INNOVATIVE “FORWARD GEOMETRY” WING SURF BOARD DESIGNS, HIGHLIGHT THE DRIVE AND PASSION THEY HAVE TO ALWAYS BE IMPROVING AND MAXIMIZING THE POTENTIAL OF EVERY RIDE!
WHEN SERIOUS CONDITIONS COME CALLING, THERE’S ONLY THE HA525.
The 525 redefines speed and flow within the High Aspect range. It’s tailored to perfection for tow-in days, high wind winging, and all around kiting. Experienced lightweight riders can tap into the 525’s remarkable prone surfing performance.
Complete Screws Set, Barrel nuts and shim so you can switch out old screws.
The TC50 Fuselage is great for the very advanced rider. It makes your foil a lot more responsive and agile.
- 50 cm
- For the advanced rider
- Super loose and turny
This is an amazing wing for kiting, surf and wing foiling. As its developer Bevan Gooch says about this, the only limitation of this wing is how far the rider pushes it.
- Very versatile
- Amazing speed
- Sublime range
- Easy to pump
The HS1850 front wing is perfectly suited for wingfoiling with an amazing range. Taking experienced riders from sub 10 knot riding, all the way to 18 knots!
- Great for pumping
- Easy to take-off
- Incredible respons
- Fantastic glide