SlingWing V3 HH – Hard Handles
$545,93 – $682,67
The ever-popular Slingshot SlingWing V3 is now available with hard handles.
- Hard handles for increased control and less grip fatigue
- Unrivaled power per wing size allows you to use a smaller wing for increased speed and control with less drag and weight
- Smooth balanced flight
- One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple
- Dump valve on the strut speeds up deflation and packing
- Bombproof construction with Skate Scuff tough strips
Slingshot v3 – Hard Handle
Slingshot designed the SlingWing V3 to give you significantly more power per size. Using a smaller wing in the same wind provides the advantages of higher speed and increased control with less weight and drag. The larger strut and leading-edge diameter provide a completely rigid frame for big airs with tons of hang time. A tight canopy cancels oscillation and flutter to increases luffing performance. The One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple, while the added dump valve on the strut makes deflation and packing a breeze.
The profile entry batten provides smooth aerodynamic shaping where the inflatable leading edge transitions to the wing canopy for efficient air flow across the wing. Light and tough 4×4 Canopy Tech material, combined with Slingshots Skate Scuff tough strips on the wingtips and leading edge, provide increased durability for wherever you ride, land or sea.
Like its predecessor, the V3 features harness-line attachment points that allow you to use a harness for higher speeds, better tack angles, and longer sessions.
2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5