Spencer Pro V1
$1170,06 – $1350,21
The Spencer Pro was designed to be efficient and effective in any condition for riders looking for instant performance. The single concave to flat bottom creates early planning at low speeds making it easy to get on foil. The round, full rails in the front are forgiving while the sharp, square rails at the back allow the board to release quickly from the water. Progression is inevitable when there is nothing holding you back.
- Important Info
- We offer the best prices. Cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we'll try to beat it.
- We offer an extra discount if you pay by bank transfer.
- We offer standard & premium shipping options.
- We ship all over the world.
- UPS usually delivers within one week worldwide.
- Standard shipping has a delivery time of up to 3 weeks worldwide (although usually faster in Europe).
- Standard shipping sometimes shows less accurate tracking.
- We currently ship from warehouses in Holland and Portugal.
- If we don't have items on stock we have to order them from our suppliers. Usually this takes 2-4 days.
- Reach out by chat, email or phone to ask the expected delivery time for an item.
- You can pay in multiple currencies.
- Prices are based on Euro's.
- Prices in other currencies depend on the daily exchange rates.
- You can pay with most credit cards, Apple Pay or local payment gateways as iDEAL (free of charge).
- If you pay by bank/wire transfer you will receive an extra discount of 1-3%.
- If you pay with Paypal you will pay an extra 3%.
- The prices you see are based on your current location.
- Only individuals (not companies) registered inside the EU (European Union) pay 21% sales tax.
- Set the correct billing and shipping adres to be sure on final prices.
- We will do the paperwork for you. Free of charge.
- We won't accept returns unless something is wrong with the order.
- Ask a Question
Spencer Pro V1$1170,06 – $1350,21
Ask a Question
WHY WE MADE IT
A board built in conjunction with pro foilers, Jeffrey and Finn Spencer. The Spencer Pro delivers early planing at low speeds and a quick release from the water while staying nimble and playful once on foil.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Efficient design provides an early takeoff and smooth touchdown with minimal drag
- Single concave to flat bottom creates early planning at low speeds
- Round, full rails at the front are forgiving when landing tricks
- Sharp rails at the back give the board early release from the water
- Soft yet grippy corduroy deck pad
- Offset front foot and tri-strap options
35L, 45L, 75L