HS1550V2 Front Wing A+
The HS1550 v2 front wing suits Wingfoiling that can handle light and strong winds. It is a great combination for all round accessible performance
- Very stable
- Smooth glide
- Small take-off kick
- User friendly
- Important Info
- We offer the best prices. Cheaper elsewhere? Let us know and we'll try to beat it.
- We offer an extra discount if you pay by bank transfer.
- We offer standard & premium shipping options.
- We ship all over the world.
- UPS (premium) usually delivers within one week worldwide.
- Standard shipping has a delivery time of up to 3 weeks worldwide (although usually faster in Europe).
- Standard shipping sometimes shows less accurate tracking.
- We ship from warehouses in The US, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Hong Kong.
- You can pay in multiple currencies.
- Prices are based on Euro's.
- Prices in other currencies depend on the daily exchange rates.
- You can pay with most credit cards, Apple Pay or local payment gateways as iDEAL (free of charge).
- If you pay by bank/wire transfer you will receive an extra discount of 1-3%.
- If you pay with Paypal you will pay an extra 3%.
- The prices you see are based on your current location.
- Only individuals (not companies) registered inside the EU (European Union) pay 21% sales tax.
- Set the correct billing and shipping adres to be sure on final prices.
- We will do the paperwork for you. Free of charge.
- Time 2 Wing will accept exchanges and returns within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Costs for returning the items are for the customer unless we made a mistake somewhere.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for used products.
- Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +31639572412
- Chat: Click the light blue chat-button.
- Contact form
- Ask a Question
HS1550V2 Front Wing A+€856,00
Ask a Question
HS 1550 V2
With a wingspan of 938 mm, the aspect ratio has increased. It has an area of 1550 cm2 which improves the all-round performance. In combination with weighing 1125g the HS1550V2 has a huge range and is great on small waves.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
The High Speed 1050 wing is great for the progressive rider. It is a great wing to improve your skills to the next level. Making it perfecct for shredding waves and carving turns.
- Great performance
- High speed
- Great glide
- Very stable
72cm /28.5″ The go to Foil Surf mast. An easy all rounder for all foil sports.
85cm /33.5″ The ‘do everything mast’ : Intermediate/Advanced. SUP, Downwind, Kite, Wake, and Tow in Surfing.
The HA1125 front wing takes performance, glide and speed to the next level. It is a great high aspect foil that has set a new standard.
- High performance
- Great durability
- Fantastic glide
- Fantastic speed
This is an amazing wing for kiting, surf and wing foiling. As its developer Bevan Gooch says about this, the only limitation of this wing is how far the rider pushes it.
- Very versatile
- Amazing speed
- Sublime range
- Easy to pump
The high-aspect PTM 926 wing is a pumping machine that retains smooth turning ability and generates an enlightening amount of lift from any carve. Matched with the 710 fuse and 400 rear stabilizer, this is a great setup for Wing, Wake and SUP.
PTM 926 Front Wing, PS 400 Rear Stabilizer, 710 Fuse, Hardware (316 Stainless Steel Torx), Neoprene Wing Covers, Carrying Case
The foils of the PHANTOM line are designed to glide effortlessly when pumping or connecting waves and prove themselves very agile and precise when surfing and winging.
- Aspect Ratio: 6.0
- Speed and glide
- Radical turns and agile carving
- Efficient pumping and planing start
- Incredible freestyle abilities
Comes with 1080 cm² front wing, XXS carbon fuselage and C250 SURF stab